Please follow me
Confidence First Coaching (CFC) is 100% committed to protecting your data and privacy. Please see below to find out how Confidence First Coaching collects and processes your data:
1. Information collection
Information you give us.
- You may give CFC information about yourself via forms on the site or correspondence e.g. phone, e-mail etc. This includes information you provide when you:
○ Book a client discovery call (also called an insight call).
○ Request a quote or purchase Coaching or NLP services.
○ Complete any pre/post/during coaching forms.
- The information you give CFC may include your name, address, email address and phone number, personal information, next of kin and financial information amongst other information. Payment information is collected via our Stripe Account.
Information we collect about you. We may collect information about your visits to the CFC website. This could include:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet. And information about your visit e.g. the site pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information etc.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any other websites we work closely with e.g. Third parties such as face-book, Stripe (for payment services) etc.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
3. Uses made of the information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We may use this information:
○ To ensure we can carry out any relevant coaching or NLP services as contracted between you and Confidence First Coaching.
○ To notify you about changes to our service.
○ To ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
○ To provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
○ To administer and improve our website, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing etc.
○ To keep our website safe and secure.
○ To report on and measure the effectiveness of advertising.
○ To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may incorporate information from other sources with information you give to us and information we have collected about you. This will only be used as detailed above – in summary: either to deliver coaching and NLP services to you or to improve and administer our website.
4. Disclosure of your information
Any personal information shared with us will not be made available to any other parties e.g. business partners, suppliers and subcontractors, advertisers etc. without your express permission, unless we are required to do so by law.
Exceptions to the above are in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets or if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
5. Storage of your personal data
- Any payment transactions will be processed using a Stripe Account and benefit from their security and technology. Alternatively a direct bank transfer could be made if requested by the client.
- If you register for any secure services which require a password e.g. a member’s area on the Confidence First Coaching website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Please do not share a password with anyone.
- All information that you provide to us is stored securely using Google drive (formerly known as G Suite).
- Any paper copies of documents which cannot be scanned and stored on Google drive are stored at Confidence First Coaching’s address, in line with GDPR guidelines. Local paper documents are only kept for the period necessary to fulfil the Coaching or NLP services contracted. Once a service has been fulfilled, local data will be summarised, scanned and transferred to the secure Google Drive. Local data will be destroyed. Any data retained is simply to facilitate the provision of future services to the same client.
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Confidence First Coaching will do it’s best to protect your personal data, however we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
6. Your rights
- You have the right to ask Confidence First Coaching not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
- Confidence First Coaching will never sell or share your personal data with any other companies, unless it is needed to provide the necessary coaching or NLP Services, in which case we will ask your permission first.
- Confidence First Coaching’s website may contain links to and from other websites e.g. to sites of interest in connection with Coaching and NLP. Any links you follow are at your own risk. All websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for them. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
7. Access to information
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.