Please follow me
Terms & Conditions
Below is some important legal information which I hope will find easy to understand. Please do take the time to read these Terms and Conditions.
In summary I promise always to deal with you honestly. I will never pass on your details to any other person or organisation – except with your permission. I promise to always treat you fairly and with respect and ask that you always do the same with me. I require you to abide by my terms and conditions. Please read them, before booking in for my coaching, NLP services or before requesting any downloadable material which I offer free of charge or for payment.
Coaching and NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) services are non-instructional. It is the client’s responsibility how they interpret and apply anything they have discussed with their coach/NLP Practitioner or read in any coaching documentation shared or on the website.
All material and information provided on the Confidence First Coaching.com website or shared during coaching and/or NLP sessions remain the property of Confidence First Coaching. It may not be used, sold or reproduced in anyway except for Confidence First Coaching client’s personal use.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Confidence First Coaching (The Company) is the provider of the Coaching and NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) services and the creator and owner of any materials used to support coaching and NLP services.
2. ‘Client’ means the person entering into agreement with Confidence First Coaching for the purpose of receiving coaching or NLP services.
3. You have the right to cancel your first booking for coaching or NLP services up to 2 hours before the first appointment time. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling. Any money paid before the first appointment – that relates to the future planned services not used - will be refunded. Please communicate by email to Sue@confidencefirstcoaching.com to inform that you wish to cancel your booking. If requested the appointment can be rescheduled. If the cancellation of the first appointment is made less than 2 hours before the appointment time a 30% cancellation fee will be charged.
4. Cancellation or rescheduling of subsequent appointments (after the first paid session), requires 72 hours notice - except where due to illness or emergencies. Confidence First Coaching also undertakes to give the client a minimum of 72 hours notice if it is necessary to reschedule an appointment, except where illness or emergencies occur.
5. Any coaching or NLP Services contracted must be used within a 12 month period unless otherwise specified in the proposal and/or contract.
6. Details of the service provided will be specified in the Contract shared with the client. The details will include, the service(s) being provided, the number of agreed sessions, the cost per session/series, the frequency and any other time related information.
7. Full payment must be made a minimum of 4 hours ahead of each coaching or NLP session. Where a discount is given for a series booking then payment must be made in full - 4 hours minimum - ahead of the first session (or in instalments as agreed and communicated in the offer and detailed in the contract).
8. As stated above, the client can cancel up to 2 hours before their first scheduled appointment and any monies paid will be fully refunded, except where any additional costs have been incurred. If the first booking is rescheduled – no monies will be refunded, instead payments made will be held against the rescheduled session.
9. Payment must be made to the specified Stripe Payment Account.
10. Cancellation of coaching or NLP services can be made by Confidence First Coaching, or the Client, should either of them feel the relationship is not beneficial to them. This should be confirmed in writing to the clients email address or to firstname.lastname@example.org respectively.
11. Where services are cancelled, any monies paid to Confidence First Coaching, which are not for to services already provided, will be refunded.
12. Sessions will be conducted online - via by Zoom, or another online meeting application. Where geographically possible, session can be conducted face to face in an agreed public location e.g. open air, cafe etc.
13. Confidence First Coaching reserves the right to charge for travel and expenses for face to face meetings. These will be communicated clearly with the client before any charges are incurred.
14. Special Requirements (e.g. for hard of hearing) to enable clients to fully partake in the sessions must be clearly communicated ahead of any bookings. Please be assured that Confidence First Coaching will do everything in their power to ensure the client is able to take part in, and fully benefit from, the coaching or NLP sessions. If there is any doubt, this will be clearly discussed and a refund given prior to the first session if it is felt that the client will not be able to fully participate and benefit.
15. The client will receive the meeting invite/joining instructions before their first and subsequent sessions. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure they have the technology and can join the sessions scheduled, on time. Equipment (laptops, webcams, pens, paper, diaries etc. ) and IT Services/technical support is the responsibility of the client. They are not included in any coaching or NLP service or quotations. Where possible some basic help will be provided by the coach- if possible and appropriate - during sessions but no guarantee is made on the success of this help.
16. Clients can request one 5 minute test session - before their first session - to ensure technology will run smoothly. There is no charge for this test session.
17. Coaching is a non-directive service. The client is wholly responsible for any decisions and actions that they make as a result of coaching or NLP services.
18. NLP Services are not replacing any of the client’s existing thought patterns or “states”. NLP – as directed by the NLP Practitioner Academy - seeks only to reset the client back to their own natural default state.
19. The client’s success is exclusively the responsibility of the client. Confidence First Coaching is in no way liable and does not guarantee success for any recipient of its coaching or NLP services.
20. The client agrees to carry out due diligence on any actions and goals decided upon as a result of coaching or NLP, and it is solely the responsibility of the client. The client completely indemnifies Confidence First Coaching or their agents from any liabilities.
21. Any publicity information, course material, coaching information and any other written information supplied by Confidence First Coaching is the intellectual property of Confidence First Coaching and no part of any material either written, or verbal, may be used by the client in any way, other for their own personal development.
22. Confidence First Coaching is not liable in any way for how the client interprets or applies the information provided during coaching or NLP sessions or shared via any written material (including anything found on www.confidencefirstcoaching.com website).
23. Any testimonials and similar material submitted to Confidence First Coaching either verbally, via email or on social media becomes the property of Confidence First Coaching and can be used in any way it sees fit, either in part or in full. Confidence First Coaching will seek permission to use the client’s name. Where declined then initials or first name only will be used to protect the clients identity.
24. Where clients refer a friend or colleague for coaching or NLP services, and that person becomes a client of Confidence First Coaching, a free single coaching or NLP session will be offered as a thank you to the person who referred. This is not exchangeable for money. This is only applicable if the referred person becomes a paying client.
25. The coaching and NLP sessions assist the client by providing information and guidance only and are not intended as direct advice. Confidence First Coaching has no control over the way that you use the information shared (either verbally or written material). You alone are responsible for the outcomes of any actions that you take, for compliance with local rules and regulations, with medical and governmental obligations and, equally importantly, for all and any of the outcomes of any actions that you take. It is important that you accept that you are responsible for your own outcomes.
26. Coaching and NLP sessions are not a substitute for consultation with a licensed healthcare practitioner, such as your doctor/physician. I recommend that you always employ qualified professional specialist advice for any concerns with mental or physical health.
27. As part of my initial session I will ensure you are clear on the difference between Coaching and NLP vs medical and therapeutic options. I reserve the right to cancel our agreement if I feel that you would benefit more from the services of a specialist practitioner. In that event, any money not allotted to services already provided - will be refunded in full.
28. Before you begin any healthcare regime change, or change your lifestyle in any way, it is recommended you consult with your doctor/physician or other licensed healthcare practitioner if you have any concern related to your health to ensure planned changes do not put you at risk.
29. The client fully absolves Confidence First Coaching for any liability whatsoever. The client agrees to indemnify and keep indemnified Confidence First Coaching from and against any and all liability and loss damage (whether civil or criminal) suffered this also includes legal fees or costs incurred by Confidence First Coaching resulting from a breach of this agreement by the client, his or her employees or agents. Confidence First Coaching has not made any representation to guarantee success of any client using it’s coaching or NLP services.
Placing an Order:
30. Confidence First Coaching reserves the rights to refuse an order and in this event a full refund will be issued if any payment has been made.
Changes to Terms & Conditions:
31. Confidence First Coaching reserves the right to update these terms and conditions as it sees fit and the Client agrees to indemnify and keep indemnified Confidence First Coaching from and against any and all liability and loss damage (whether civil or criminal) suffered this also includes legal fees or costs incurred by Confidence First Coaching resulting from a breach of this agreement by the Client his or her employees or agents as a result of changes made. It is the responsibility of the Client to keep up to date with the current terms and conditions which will at all times be displayed on the website.
32. This Agreement will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of England and the English Courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction in connection with any disputes that arise between you and us. You may not assign or novate or otherwise dispose of this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise. We shall be entitled to assign or novate this Agreement without your consent. We shall be entitled to sub-contract our obligations and responsibilities under this Agreement to any third party without your consent. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement. Notwithstanding any other provision in this Agreement, nothing in this Agreement is intended to confer on any third party any right to enforce any terms of this Agreement (save for any assignee of ours).