Please follow me
The She Means Business Seminars are FREE to attend. Once registered a Zoom link will be emailed to you to join.
She Means Business Seminars
Business Support to develop and grow your business
Attending the seminar also gives you access to specialised business support packages from By Nature Consulting and Confidence First Coaching at exclusive prices. With packages tailored to your needs you will develop your leadership skills and be empowered to set your business strategy.
Ongoing support is available once launched, including:
- Marketing strategy planning
- Website design, content and development
- Social media
- Blog writing
- Business documentation
- Business registration
- HMRC support
- Self Assessment
- Accounting software
- Build a solid foundation of self-confidence inside yourself
- Remove any limiting self-beliefs that will get in the way of your success
- Get clarity on what really matters to you and turn that into a solid plan
- Learn new skills e.g. leadership, time-management, negotiation etc.
- Overcome phobias e.g. public speaking, networking, appearing on video etc.
- Learn communication techniques to quickly build unshakeable rapport
- Get the benefit of a coach whose has walked a similar path to you
Services can be combined to suit your business and personal goals and can be accessed at any time.
Managing Director, Confidence First Coaching
Managing Director, By Nature Consulting
I was that professional woman struggling daily to deal with stress at work. Not able to switch off over the weekend. Working harder and faster to stay in what felt like the same place. I realised I was going to burn out and be ill if I didn't change something.
Stress was the gift, the trigger if you like, to turn my life around. Life coaching helped me do that. It helped me to find my confidence. It was such a success that I retrained to help other women in the same situation.
Women who are at a time in their life when they can focus on them and move away from stress, anxiety and the risk of burn out and use that to build a more fulfilling life based on confidence. Women who like me want to feel happier than they've ever felt before.
I simply can't bear the thought of anyone feeling like I did, back then because I know it's possible to build and create a better life.
I began my career with HMRC, followed by industry accounting, then starting my own tax business whilst juggling a family of three.
Following a change in my circumstances, I diversified, creating a clothing company (buying and selling clothes from around the UK and Europe) and managing fashion shows and clothes parties for schools/individuals. I soon found my way back to tax and accounting becoming a financial director of a large company. Now, I have restarted my own taxation business, offering help to sole traders, small-medium companies, and individuals from self-assessment to checking tax codes, pensions and claiming expenses!
I am a very positive person and always see the glass as half full, although it isn’t always easy, but as my wonderful grandma always said, "there is no such word as can’t" and I think I live by that mantra!
'She Means Business' with Sue, means we can offer practical advice for women wanting to return to work/ starting their own businesses. Covering emotional wellbeing and simplifying the financial process we can remove the pressure and de-mystify becoming your own boss.
The She Means Business seminar supports and enables women to take their first step into self-employment. If you have been thinking about starting a business whether full-time or part-time or are ready to take an existing business to the next stage, then the She Means Business seminar is for you.
Delivered by two established female business leaders, the seminar will cover a range of subjects including the practical elements of registering, putting your accounts together and branding through to the personal skills you need to feel confident and succeed. The best bit is - they are FREE to attend!
Meet the Speakers
She Means Business
Why Attend the She Means Business Seminar?
- Learn real business experience from two established women business leaders
- Gain insight into setting up a business and the best route for your market
- Build your confidence so you can start and grow your business
- How to register your business with HMRC
- Find out what is required of you from a legal perspective
- Create a culture of growth for your business
- Networking opportunities with speakers and other attendees
- Practical notes to support your journey
- Get a boost of energy and enthusiasm and start to work on your dream