Please follow me
The first She Means Business Seminar will take place on 17th March 2023 and there is still time to register your FREE place.
The seminar, designed for women thinking about setting up their own business will be delivered online and is free to attend.
Speakers for the event will be She Means Business founders, Kim Baldwin and Sue Hedley. Both successful female business leaders, Kim and Sue will offer insightful advice for women thinking about creating a start up business.
With their combined experience, the seminar is full of helpful advice from preparing mentally to delivering the basic legislative requirements with HMRC and taxation.
The first seminar is part of a planned programme of events to support women in business to reach their potential. Working with the needs of the individual, the She Means Business seminar will cover aspects of all business sectors and types.
Why Attend the She Means Business Seminar?
- Learn real business experience from two established women business leaders
- Gain insight into setting up a business and the best route for your market
- Understand how to build your confidence to start and grow your business
- How to register your business with HMRC
- What is required of you from a legal perspective
- Creating a culture of growth for your business
- Networking opportunities with speakers and other attendees
- Practical notes to support your journey
- Get a boost of energy and enthusiasm and start to work on your dream
If you are interested in attending, then email firstname.lastname@example.org
- (no comments)